Dragalia Lost APK v1.6.1 by Nintendo - Android Role Playing Games
Dragalia Lost is a tactical 3D-RPG game. The game is developed by Nintendo and Cygames. The game is promised by Nintendo, “It gives a whole new look to the gaming experience around the world.” The story takes place in Alberia – the kingdom of dragons. All of the royal members in Alberia are capable of ‘Dragon Transformation’ to fight. However, the Holy Shard protected by the capital began to lose its power. You will play the seventh Prince – who did not make a treat with a dragon, you will make a special journey. You will meet allies, fight monsters and meet up with a young girl wearing a mysterious mask.
Battle system based on swipe directly on the screen. Gamers can choose from more than 60 characters to set up, with the most important feature being the dragon formation. In which characters can contract with various dragons, and you can gain new skills after transforming. In addition, the game also invested a theme song performed by DAOKO – young star of the Japanese pop. In addition, the heroine’s content is also included when the player can recruit more characters into his squad, fighting alongside the main character.
Dragalia Lost Features:
- High-quality 2D graphics with great sound
- Free download
- Easy to play.
- Many exciting tasks
- Different upgrades and bonuses
- HD and 3D graphics with great sound effects
- Dynamic and great lighting effects
- Worldwide Leaderboards
- Regular updates with new features
- Connect with friends worldwide
- The prince will meet more than 60 characters who will help him in his struggle.
- Discover the story with the prince, sister Zecia, and fairy Nahm.
- Explore the powerful dragons such as Brunhilde, Midgarzwarm, Mercury, …
- Discover a great combo along with tough bosses.
- Support up to four players.
- Explore different endings for each part of the story.
- Choose tactics by choosing the attack dragon type, or a dragon type healing.
- Enjoy the theme song “Owaranai Sekai de” by singer Daoko.
- The protagonist will be voiced by Kouchi Uchiyama; Zecia’s blonde character is voiced by Ai Kayano; and the fairy Nahm is voiced by Yukana.