Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies APK Download - Android Action Games
Enjoy the world-renown shooting title on your smartphone with Call of Duty: Black Ops – Zombies. The game is an awesome spin-off of the series and its sequel to the famous Call of Duty: Zombies.
What Call of Duty: Black Ops – Zombies Is About
The game takes place after the events of Call of Duty: World at War – the fifth installment of the series. Featured a two to four-player co-op multiplayer mode, combined with the exciting Zombies mode, the game is super addictive for shooter fans. The voice chat and full control are also added to the smartphone version of the game making it impossible for players to not feel entertained.
Players will be playing as four main characters from the previous versions, including Takeo Masaki, Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, and Dr. Eward Richtofen. There are also options to play as other random characters from the Dead Ops Arcade mode and the rookie from the tutorial gameplay.
The first releases featured only one map for players to enjoy, the Kino Der Toten. But new maps are being added with the recent updates, free of charge, including the Ascension, the Call of the Dead, and many more to come.
Moreover, players will have access to the same weapon arsenals as the console version making this game a must-play shooting title for smartphone owners.
Some concepts in Call of Duty: Black Ops – Zombies
The game features some of the best weapons for shooter fans to satisfy their needs for killing zombies
- Assault Rifles – These are extremely versatile killing machines that can take down zombies from different distances in an instance.
- Submachine guns – These guns are lightweight and deadly, especially to enemies at a close range
- Shotguns – If you prefer shooting powerful bullets at the zombies that will blast them back after each fire. Then these shotguns will be more to satisfy you.
- Light Machine Guns – If you have to deal with a swamp of zombies coming at you, then these guns will be their worst nightmare as it is capable of shooting hundreds of bullets within a minutes.
- Handguns – These are often used as secondary weapons when your primary weapon is out of bullet, you need something that’s quick and light for a better chance of escaping the zombies.
- Explosives – Thought they’re often bulky and heavy, these weapons are always deadly to the zombies. If you shot it accurately, you can kill dozens of zombies in just an instant.
- Special – When all your firearms have run out of bullet, you can switch to the cold weapons, which are also deadly in the hands of an expert.
- Wonder Weapons – These weapons are the dream of any Call of Duty: Black Ops – Zombies player as they feature both power and flexibility. But it’s not easy to earn them.
The game currently features 5 different maps for players to enjoy. The original Kino Der Toten and the Tutorial map. The Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut, Ascension are added in the later updates. And to get access to the Dead Ops Arcade, players must complete certain requirements during their gameplay.
It is also possible for smartphone gamers to enhance their experience with in-game purchases. Using the CoD point system, players can unlock additional areas, more powerful weapons, and even shorten their game time during the single-player mode. In addition to that, you can purchase revive options if your character has unsuccessfully completed his mission.
You can choose to either buy CoD points from the options showed in the Main Menu panel or earn them through your in-game achievements. But bear in mind that all your CoD points are not stored in the online server and will be deleted once you uninstall the app from your devices.
Game Tasks in Call of Duty: Black Ops – Zombies
Tutorial – it’s the beginning level of the game where you’re taught how to control the character by Tank Dempsey. It also takes place at Kino Der Toten.
Kino Der Toten – the events of this map are placed in abandoned theater from Group 935’s Kino Facility. Due to the overloading of the teleporter caused by Wunderwaffe DG-2, your crew is sent back throw time and end up in Germany of 1963. Right after your arrival, a swamp of approached and you’re caught in the fight.
Ascension – After being sent back throw time, the Ultimis crew was forced to fight multiple hordes of undead. Finally, they reach a Soviet Cosmodrome where they need to free a Soviet scientist from the Ascension Group named Gersh.
Call of the Dead: Director’s Cut – It’s the largest Zombies map in the game and was called “a unique Zombies experience” for the fans by Treyarch. The map features actual celebrities fighting off zombies with George A. Romero being one of the zombies himself. The event occurs in an abandoned Siberian outpost from Group 935, featuring vibrant lighthouses, shipwrecked freighter, and a sparse coast.
Dead Ops Arcade – This is a hidden level in Call of Duty: Black Ops. Players must enter “DOA” in the CIA computer to unlock the level. Like many other zombie levels, your main objective is to survive against the zombies in as many rounds as possible.
In the online multiplayer, you can join co-op missions with your friends. Use all your firearms to suppress the zombies and use voice chat to tell your friends to cover you.
Thanks for reading our Call of Duty: Zombies review and we’ll see you in our future posts.